Show your pride and celebrate SRA International’s 50th Anniversary by downloading the “Proud to be a member” graphic and include it in your email signature file.
Right-click the graphic and select “Save image as…” to download the “Proud to be a member” graphic.
Instructions on how to add the graphic to your Outlook email signature. If you are using a different email client, links to additional resources have been provided at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have saved the “Proud to be a member” graphic, open a new email.
- In the message bar, select Signature then Signatures from the drop-down menu.
- In the Signatures and Stationary window, highlight the desired signature, if you have more than one, under Select signature to edit.
- Position the cursor where you want to insert the graphic. Click the insert pictures button in the formatting toolbar.
- Find and highlight the graphic from your computer you want to insert into the signature.
- Click Insert.
- If you would like to add a hyperlink to the 50th Anniversary website, see next steps, otherwise, click OK and click OK again.
- To add a hyperlink to the graphic, select the graphic. Click the insert hyperlink button in the formatting toolbar.
- Copy the following hyperlink, http://50.srainternational.org, and paste into the Address text field.
- Click OK, then click OK again and click OK one more time.
If you are not using Outlook on Windows, here are a few links for various email clients and operating systems.